Our clients are made up of large companies, private individuals and public administration.
We provide both judicial and extra-judicial assistance for private individuals, companies and the public in all of the following administrative law sectors:
- Public tender procedures, grants and loans;
- Public infrastructure and project financing;
- Compulsory purchase procedures, land use management, town planning and construction law;
- Public transportation regulations such as air, rail and road;
- Public contracts for licenses.
Public services and utilities;
- Independent authority and regulatory law;
- Administrative penalties;
- Environment, energy and renewable resources;
- Cultural heritage and agreements, conventions and contracts;
- Mobile telephone and telecommunications in general.
Our administrative litigators regularly assist and represent international clients in Italy before domestic administrative courts for issues such as:
- Regional administrative courts (“TAR”)
- National administrative appellate court (“Consiglio di Stato”)
- Italian appellate court public finances (“Corte dei Conti”)
- the EU Court of Justice and the EU Commission.
If you have any problems in any of the above-mentioned areas, please do not hesitate to contact us.