Nina Rossi has experience in commercial law, intellectual property and litigation. She was admitted to the Supreme Court of NSW in 2010.
Nina began her career working as a Trade Mark Examiner at IP Australia in Canberra, later moving on to private practice and serving clients across many industries, including fashion, IT, not-for-profit, food product manufacturing/distribution, food services and health/beauty.
Nina has worked over the past 7 years in commercial and corporate advice and contract drafting, litigation, intellectual property registration, advice and disputes, and insolvency matters. Nina is keen to work with clients to grow and/or develop their business and help them achieve their goals.
Education & Court Admissions :
- Bachelor Degrees in Arts (Linguistics and History) (BA), 2006, University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Law (LLB), 2009, University of Newcastle
- Masters in Management, (MMGT), 2014, University of Sydney
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales – July 2010
She speaks English and some Italian.
- Business Transfers
- Company restructuring and Reorganisation
- Collective Dismissal